If downsizing to a condo is less than desirable, consider making a move to Duckwood, a pleasant community of 139 single family homes with 2 car garages located South of Stuart near businesses & byways. This clean as a whistle, well maintained home has a spacious, open interior with vaulted ceilings and attractive ceramic tile flooring throughout the entire living area. The delightful sun room has patio doors and large picture windows to showcase the backyard plantings and preserves. Accordion shutters and functional window shutters for storm activity. A favorite home feature is the screened garage door that keeps your laundry area cool and provides a front spot to visit with neighbors that pass by. HOA amenities include a heated pool, bocce and shuffleboard courts, bike and jogging path and a craft workshop. Pet, motorcycle and truck friendly. Visit today!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
1,640 sq. ft
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Master Downstairs,Living/Dining Room,Separate Shower,Stacked Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Vinyl, Frame
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Storm/Security Shutters. Interior Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price