AHOY! Cute cottage closeby the beloved Manatee Pocket, one parcel in from the water, is a delightful location for an able-bodied seaman or landlubber looking to navigate a remodeling project. Attractive exterior with walkway to covered entrance and a peek of the Pocket. Spacious interior fills with natural light from the many windows in every room. Professionally cleaned included having the tile grout sealed. Solid concrete construction with the original garage enclosed years ago for another bedroom and bath. The original patio area was also enclosed for additional living space and a laundry closet. The deep, private backyard is perfect for entertaining or a relaxing evening on the patio. Magnificent mango tree and bunches of banana bushes provide welcome shade and delicious fruit. Staghorn ferns do not convey. Zoned irrigation system with a well for water source. Gutters and shutters. Tool shed. HOA free! Neighbor rents boat slips when available.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,592 sq. ft
Salerno Shores Rev
Cable Available,Electricity Available,Septic Available,Water Available
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen/Dining Combo,Master Downstairs,Living/Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Open,Parking Pad.
- Stucco, Frame
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fruit Trees,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Shed,Storm/Security Shutters.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price