Get ready to be impressed by this well maintained "open, spacious and high volume ceiling designed home. Located on a very private cul-de-sac off of Fairway East. This home offers a beautiful large back yard with plenty of room for pool should one want that. The huge kitchen offers great storage & counter space with a super opportunity to open up to great room which features 12 foot ceiling heights. The Master area features a Jacuzzi Tub, walk-in shower, separate water-closet, dual vanities & a large walk-in closet. Screened and open porches for dining or lounging are located overlooking the beautiful landscaping. And you will love the LARGE 20x24 garage with separated Golf Cart Garage. Plenty of room for truck or larger SUV which is hard to find in YCC. Other features include a breakfast room, good storage areas, a very desirable light & bright Florida Room with 2 skylights, hurricane protection all around, dual A/C zones replaced in 2018 & 2010 & newer water heater in 2015.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,513 sq. ft
Yacht & Country Club of Stuart
Cable Available,Water Available,Water Connected
David L. Anderson
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Breakfast Bar,Built-in Features,Breakfast Area,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Dual Sinks,High Ceilings,Jetted Tub,Master Downstairs,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Pull Down Attic Stairs,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Stucco, Block
- Tile, Concrete
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Storm/Security Shutters. Cul-De-Sac,Sprinklers Automatic.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price