A waterfront and highly sought after corner unit that includes a Den space (recognized as the 3rd bedroom in the community) is ready for new ownership! 2016 AC System, 2018 hot water heater. Original interior is furnished so you can move in and then decide on any cosmetic updates. Enjoy a unique view of the interior canal with Kitching Cove in the distance creating a very private bird's eye view of nature's happenings. This might be the only unit currently available where the view from the windows is of water, trees, flowers without seeing any road, parking lot, etc. Community marina/docks available for up to 50' vessels. Busy workshop with tool checkout and space to create. Watch the video to see the amenities. Schedule your showing today!
Single Family, Condo, Mediterranean, 3+ Story, Condo
1,666 sq. ft
Tarpon Bay Yacht Club Condo F
Cable Available,Sewer Available,Sewer Connected,Water Available,Water Connected,Electricity Available
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Fireplace,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Assigned,Guest.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Storm/Security Shutters,Barbecue.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County