Ahoy! Enjoy delightful wildlife and nature views of the tributary canal and a peak of Kitching Cove from this 2 bedroom + Den end unit that has over 1600 sq ft u/a. The spacious interior comes furnished so you can move in and begin remodeling as you see fit. The AC system was replaced in 2016 and the hot water heater in 2018. The Resident Dock Master oversees the community marina/docks available for up to 50' vessels. Besides a heated pool, tennis, pickleball and more, there's a busy workshop with tool checkout and workspace to create. The Master Association oversees the common areas. Each Building has their own Board to oversee their maintenance and finances. Building F is a non-smoking building. Carpeted floors only for living areas and bedrooms. You must own your unit for 1 year prior to renting it. TBYC is a pet free community. Schedule your showing today!
Single Family, Condo, Mediterranean, 3+ Story, Condo
1,666 sq. ft
Tarpon Bay Yacht Club Condo F
Cable Available,Sewer Available,Sewer Connected,Water Available,Water Connected,Electricity Available
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Fireplace,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Assigned,Guest.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Storm/Security Shutters.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price