Ocean access and no fixed bridges! Tarpon Bay is a haven for boaters and their vessels bordering protected Kitching Cove with a community marina able to accommodate up to a 50' boat. Kayak & dinghy spots $60/yr. Captains and landlubbers regularly use the on site workshop for condo and boat projects. Your comfortable berth awaits with diagonally laid tile throughout the main deck. Bright white Kitchen cabinetry w/pull out drawers. The WIDE OPEN wall cut out visually connects the Kitchen and Living areas to share unobstructed views of the manicured grounds. Accordion shutters are easy to batten down the hatches. Hall bath remodeled from stem to stern. The second bedroom was an office. A Master Association oversees the common areas and each building manages their own maintenance budgets. Tennis, heated pool, pickleball, shuffleboard and clubhouse socials. Come SEA this hidden gem soon!
Single Family, Condo, 3+ Story, Condo
1,314 sq. ft
Tarpon Bay Yacht Club Condo B
Cable Available,Phone Available,Sewer Available,Sewer Connected,Water Available,Water Connected,Electricity Available
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Entrance Foyer,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Assigned,Guest.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Storm/Security Shutters,Barbecue.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County