Ocean access and no fixed bridges! Tarpon Bay is a haven for boaters and their vessels bordering protected Kitching Cove with a community marina able to accommodate up to a 50' boat. Kayak & dinghy spots $60/yr. Captains and landlubbers regularly use the on site workshop for condo and boat projects. Your comfortable berth awaits with diagonally laid tile throughout the main deck. Bright white Kitchen cabinetry w/pull out drawers. The WIDE OPEN wall cut out allows those in the Galley to enjoy the view of the beautifully manicured grounds too. Accordion shutters are easy to batten down the hatches. Hall bath has been remodeled from stem to stern. The second bedroom was used as an office. The Master Association oversees the common areas and each building manages their own maintenance budgets. Tennis, heated pool, sauna, pickleball, shuffleboard and clubhouse socials. Come SEA this hidden gem soon!
Single Family, Condo, 3+ Story, Condo
1,314 sq. ft
Tarpon Bay Yacht Club Condo B
Cable Available,Phone Available,Sewer Available,Water Available,Electricity Available
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Entrance Foyer,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Assigned,Guest.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Storm/Security Shutters.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price