A beautifully remodeled 3 bed, 2 1/2 bath, 2 car garage home offering a new gorgeous kitchen, new bathrooms, new flooring, new impact windows, landscaping and new appliances. This split floor plan boasts of more than 2,200 sq ft .and features vaulted ceilings, a real fireplace, spacious family room, a bonus room that could serve as an office or be converted into a 4th bedroom. This home sits in a quiet neighborhood ideally located near Sandsprit Park (public boat ramp), shopping, downtown Stuart, the beaches with easy access to I-95 and Turnpike. Community offers low HOA fee's that include a pool, tennis courts, pickle ball, and basketball... and the ability to store your boat in your yard. A great opportunity!
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,280 sq. ft
PORT SEWALL HARBOR & TENNIS CLUB
2,280 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Port Salerno Elementary School
Dr. David L. Anderson Middle School
Martin County High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Water Heater - Elec
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Room for Pool,Screened Patio. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, VA
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: The Beaches MLS (of Fort Lauderdale)