This beautiful home is located in a wonderful gated community in the center of the best hometown on the Treasure Coast. There are three bedrooms and two and a half with the possibility of a fourth bedroom or media room. All windows and doors are hurricane glass or fully protected. Additional features include a wood burning fireplace, split floor plan, den and a safe room. Roof replaced in 2013. Screened pool adds great outdoor living space and a two car attached garage and a two car detached garage/work space complete this home's amenities. Coral Lakes is an affordable HOA with electric gate access, boat and RV storage and many schools located nearby. Martin County High School is an A rated high school. Finally, the property is over 1 acre of land so you have plenty of room and privacy.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,210 sq. ft
Cable Available,Electricity Available,Sewer Available,Septic Available,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
David L. Anderson
- Built-In Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Softener,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Fireplace,Living/Dining Room,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 4 Covered Parking Spaces. 4 Space(s).
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fruit Trees,Sprinkler/Irrigation. Cul-De-Sac.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County